We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Free Time at work

1) Have finished writing belated thank you notes to Hubs family to thank them for Christmukkah gifts (why is that always my job I wonder)

2)Browsed through kraftfoods.com to find various recipies for our new crock pot and just healthyish recipies in general

3) Located several items I need to keep me on the path to "coolness" such as this phone...no idea why it will up my cool factor, I can just tell that it will.

4) Located various online study tools for my GMAT (while realizing that I dont have a chance in hell to pass the mathmatics part) but feeling good that I seemed to fly past the English requirements (yeah that BA came in handy finally...woooo)

5) Browsed through Ebay successfully not bidding on anything--yeah guy

6) caught up on my two fave blogs:http://tinykingdom.ivillage.com/parenting/ http://thisfish.ivillage.com/love/

7) finally caught up on replying to some emails, phone calls and various other correspondence.

sweeeeeeet


1 Comments:

  • Why does it seem like doing all the thank you cards is your job? Probably because you've done 90% of them. Now I feel bad. I'll go clean something up before you get home.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At February 07, 2006 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home