We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

When is it considered too much of a good thing?

As of two minutes ago, my total clementine cosumption for the day has reached a new high...5. and its only 3:30pm...I am sure I will eat more when I get home. Can one get sick from eating too many oranges? Now my tummy is kinda hurting, but that also may be cause I followed all the oranges with some Cadbury's Fruit and Nut.

I am leaving for Toronto on Friday afternoon, and although its only Tuesday, I am feeling the pinch of getting everything done before we go. I have to pack, repack, get D to pack for me cause he can always get everything to fit, do laundry, clean out apt so we don't come home to a mess when we get back, get D's tux to the drycleaners at some point, suss out all this work crap. Those are just the necessary things. We still have to get our suitcases that we store at D's mom's place cause we have no room...I don't know why but little details really seem to stress me out lately. I found a new doctor I want to start going to see for grief counselling and just life in general help. But for some reason it took me about two weeks to call his office? It's silly but I am just getting overwhelmed by the most random things.

Tonight we are hoping to go play Quizzo with some friends, tomorrow we have tickets to see the late showing of the new Rocky movie. Thursday is just going to be last minute running around stuff and Friday I only work til 12 and head to the airport. Home sweet home. I can't wait to see my Mum, but I am really nervous about how emotional Christmas is going to be. I know there will be a lot of crying involved which while therapeudic is also stressful. Anyway, two posts in one day and this one is starting to drag on.

1 Comments:

  • Yes, you can get sick from eating too many clementines!!!! Sean puked over the balcony at the church Christmas pageant one year onto some lady due to eating too many! Just don't tell him it was me who told you...

    By Blogger Stephen and Tara, At December 29, 2006 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home