We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Friday, February 16, 2007

Foiled Again

I have some cute pictures to post and great things to write about my Valentines day surprise, my sadness that The OC is almost over and that my Mum is coming to visit for a week...but work has been really busy, crazy so in that I can't even make time to post (I can't believe work is getting in the way of my blogging and other online activities) And something wonky happened a few weeks ago with my laptop so I can't use any dropdown menus or select any buttons on the screen...so I can't post any photos or even select [Post] to post my blog from home. So this is my halfassed blog post for a while just to let people know I haven't died or run away...I am just having the universe working against me here...is that a sign?

1 Comments:

  • Pobably need to re-load the video drivers on your laptop. Just go to manufactuers web-site and get the most up to date driver listed for your system. That should fix the issue with the drop-downs. (ps found this site via rsm). Dave S.

    By Blogger Dave Scott, At February 16, 2007 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home