We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Cruel and Unusual Punishment

To be honest I don’t really know where I stand on the death penalty issue. Some cases it seems to make total sense and then in others I am on the fence. But Michael Morales in California has been whining about his lethal injection that is on the horizon lately and its pissing me off. Apparently his lawyer and others are saying that its lethal injection is cruel and unusual punishment as they are rendered unconscious, but then it takes like 30 minutes for them to die. This particular whiner TORTURED AND RAPED A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL. Dude, you completely lost your right to complain and get ANY sympathy from me once you did that. I am sure that it wasn’t a humane torture and rape that you inflicted upon her. Chances are that she suffered a lot longer than 30 minutes. So what the hell makes you think that you deserve anything less? You are going to die and I am sure that no matter how that would happen it wouldn’t be pleasant, but at least you will be unconscious and it’s for a reason. A beautiful 17 year old high school student didn’t deserve what happened to her in any way. So shut up. No one wants to hear about it. I hope you burn in hell for the rest of eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home