We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Things to do before I die (part 1)

  • Be on TV/in a movie for something cool. Not on the News for dying or something awful like that.
  • Write something and have it published (journal, short story, poem, kids book…I am not picky, just anything really)
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Go on a family vacation with my brothers and my parents and the Hub. (we have never had a family vacation)
  • Get my British passport
  • Live somewhere in Europe for a year
  • Buy a cottage
  • Go to Hawaii
  • Become fluent in French
  • Get another tattoo
  • Do something big on my own…this isn’t really fleshed out yet, but something brave alone so that I can conquer some fears
  • Take the English countryside walking trip with my Mum
  • Do the Holland bike trip
  • Drive across the country (USA and Canada)
  • Take Singing lessons
  • Write down my grandparents and parents stories.
  • Have a vegetable garden
  • Get a puppy (I want a bulldog….Hub wants a pug)
  • Cater a dinner party for some friends
  • Go on a trip to a vineyard where I can bottle my own wine

1 Comments:

  • It's funny, but you've listed a few of my ambitions there. Although, the singing lessons would be wasted on me, nothing (and I mean absolutley nothing) could keep me from being the worst karoke performer in christendom.

    By Blogger Neilissimo, At August 12, 2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home