We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Friday, July 14, 2006

Why

-are leggings making a comeback? I shudder with recollection at the ones I rocked in the late 80s early 90s…I recall pairing some floral leggings with a 90210 T shirt. Wtf?

-can I never just get up in the morning? Why do I have to hit snooze like 5 times and then have to rush around to get out of the house at a respectable hour.

-can I not pay attention at work…I just wish it was more interesting or that my company even tried to motivated our overworked underappreciated department

-do I always stress about remembering everyone’s birthdays and then get so upset when people (my brother) don’t bother calling/emailing/snail mailing for mine.

-do my nails never stay a nice length. As soon as they look good they all start chipping and breaking and looking not so sweet.

3 Comments:

  • leggings are still a bad idea. I do not care what anyone says. Also, I would kill my brother if he did not call on my birthday.

    By Blogger Clearlykels, At July 18, 2006 4:26 PM  

  • my brother NEVER calls on my birthday. then again, i nevcer call on his. maybe it is because we tormented each other so much while growing up that we can't bear to even hear each other's voice if we don't have to.

    and right on about the leggings. we can't let this happen, ladies. this is ridiculous. we need to start a revolution or something.

    By Blogger Crystal, At July 26, 2006 3:00 PM  

  • i agree with points 2,3, and 4. Being a man can i be let off with point 4, the masculine brain can't handle remembering birthdays, its a gentic fact!

    point 5 - my work colleauge who sits opposite must do her nails for two hours a day with her nailfile.

    By Blogger Neilissimo, At August 09, 2006 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home