We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Monday, June 12, 2006

Every time...

Every time I start feeling excited and hopeful about my life heading in the right direction I feel like the rug is pulled out from under me and I am back at square one. Several things started happenning last week that lead me to beloeve that something great was on the horizon. Then Monday rolls around as it tends to do bringing a tide of disatisfaction and unhappiness. One of these things was talk of homeownership, and it seems like once again I will have to do all the leg work and figure things out myself. I just hate that "if you want it done you must do it yourself" is sometimes applicable. I know its not fair, but I want to be able to be excited about more things sometimes and I know that other people have their own problems, but why cant they see that this is the here and now. Everyone has screwed up at some point in their lives, but dwelling on the past eternally doesnt get anyone any closer to where they want to be. Urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home