We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ouch

My heart is hurting right now and I feel all out of sorts. I will admit to being one of those foolish naive people who thought that they were safe. Well at least that my home country was safe. I guess deep down I always knew that with all the crazy shit going on in the world as of late that no where was safe really, but when i read the Toronto Star on Saturday and saw that 17 people, fellow Canadians, were arrested for a terror plot I couldn't breathe. More bomb making material than was used in Oklahoma was to be used at the Sky dome, the TTC, the CN tower... My false sense of security has been taken and the only place that I thought would be safe is no longer. I know it was foolish to think that Ontario would be safe from such violence, but I really did. And I just dont know how I feel anymore; sick, scared, worried. Why do we have to live this way? It is just totally crazy. ouch.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home