We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Friday, April 21, 2006

Running on tired (almost empty, but not quite)

Three. Hours. Of. Sleep. I don’t know what was up with my body last night, but apparently it felt like we didn’t need to go to sleep. I tried to go to bed from 11am-2am. I fell asleep sometime after two and was spontaneously reawakened at 5:30. Why you ask? No good reason. I didn’t drink any coffee; I wasn’t excited or nervous about an impending event; nothing. There is some insanity switch that turns on inside me when I have nights like that. I get angry, I toss, I turn, I bite the head off my husband as he tries to help. Now I am cranky and tired at work, never a good combo. Since lately I keep waiting to tell off my boss, I am avoiding her like crazy today for I don’t want to say something I will regret.

On a more positive note, I am in the process of getting my resume together and out there! My friend from work is looking for work in a similar vein and she is helping me tweak my resume so as to sound more appealing. Right now it sounds geared towards techy things (which really isn’t my bag baby), but I am working on having it sound more creative and PR/Event planning themed. Hopefully someone will give me a shot. I don’t have much experience in the field, but I think this is something I could love, and I would be much more porous to information pertaining to a genre of business I am passionate about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home