We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Friday, March 31, 2006

My Life

I left my house this morning feeling tres sexy. I am wearing an adorable pair of long short thingies and a very cute top. YAY ME! I arrived at work feeling like stargazer again, I noticed that my self tanner cream that promises no streaks has indeed streaked and my "look at me world I am in shorts" legs are several different shades between albino white and an off orange--lovely. Also have blisters on both feet from wearing sandals--another sure sign of spring. Why is this my life? Have decided to try to feel cute for the rest of the day cause hey, why not. Starting the day off heading to Wawa with the work girls for coffee-->at least they will chuckle with me.

1 Comments:

  • I'm a big fam of the long short thingies myself. Does your self tanner make it smell like your skin is burning? If not, let me know what brand it is. The smell of mine is doing me in!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 03, 2006 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home