We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Stargazer and the terrible horrible no good very bad day

Today has been a really crappy, longest, wishing I was curled up in bed in my jammies, drinking a pot of tea, hating my job awful crappy AWFUL day. Do you ever feel like your entire world is falling in around you while you scramble heroically back and forth trying to hold it up? Thats me today. The countdown is on, and my stomach is a pile of nerves. I used to feel this way every day in grade two cause my teacher used to terrorize me...that was the scariest thing I had dealt with as a 7 year old...as a 26 year old today is it. I know I am strong, I know I can do this. Just get through today stargazer...you can do it. I have a magnet on my fridge that says "Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end" This is now being taken as my personal mantra.

1 Comments:

  • i totally got stuck on your post title. i love that story. and the 10th good thing about barney, i love that one too.
    i'm getting all sentimental about my childhood now. ha.

    By Blogger KittySaidWhat?!, At March 16, 2006 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home