We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Thursday, March 23, 2006

After weeks of indecision and confusion at my job and in my life…something just changed. I don’t know what it is. But I just came back from the bathroom with renewed hope and strange determination/confidence. Nothing noteworthy took place in said bathroom, but I have just sat back at my desk with resolve and poise. I am Stargazer! I can do this. I have been so trapped in a fog of depression and discontent lately that it is strangely invigorating to feel this way again. What broke through this fog? I do not know…maybe it is the promise of renewal and hope that comes with spring? Ok that’s pretty cheesy I will be the first to admit it. But something has happened today, something I have been hoping for, for a long time. I just wanted to feel good again, happy, not so remarkably plain and stuck. Maybe this is the start of something, if not grand then at least good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home