We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Two things

1) Ok, it was about 70 degrees in Philly on Saturday...was nice out this morning, wore my spring jacket into work and then by lunch time it was snowing. WHAT THE HELL?

2) Watched The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia) last night. Loved it a whole lot. It made me very smiley in the same manner that Harry Potter books and movies do. They make me feel young. I can vividly recall my mum reading me the Chronicles of Narnia and me being sure that something like that would happen to me one day. I still have that same belief in magic and fairies, but it gives me something else now to have that. It provides me with a sense of comfort and faith now, it used to provide me with a means of escape. But I love that this brings me back in touch with such lovely feelings from my childhood. Hurray for fantasy movies.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home