We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Friday, May 12, 2006

Thankful for the small things

Ah the simple pleasures in life. Today I am taking great joy in rekindling an old love affair with Skittles. I went to get water in the kitchen at work and low and behold the snack machine guy came today with the "summer stock". See they dont deliver much chocolate to vending machines in the summer (so I have been told) cause it gets all melty and such, so in the summer we get new goodies, case in point, my skittles. And to top it off my coworkers radio is playing "Time after Time" again and I am smiling, thinking of Romy and Michele's high school reunion. That song factors into the best scene in that movie. My afternoon is complete

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home