We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

F is for Flipflop

I have just been having one of those meh days. I was walking home and I started feeling better, even humming to myself. As I walked past a gaggle of particularly attractive young men I suddenly stumbled...I tried to right mysef but realized that the stupid toe thinger was no longer attached to the bottom of my sandal. It is not possible to walk with a sandal on when the stupid toe thingey isn't attached...so I had to walk home with one shoe on feeling like an idiot for about 5 blocks. So now I am watching The Office on my DVR to try to make myself feel better. I love that Michael just called Scoliosis (sp?) "women's trouble". That's making me feel a bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home