We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Friday, March 16, 2007

Bipolar Weather

:::
When I left my apartment yesterday morning it was 73 degrees…while walking home at 5pm the weather had dropped to about 43!! Today is it really cold and slushy snowing. I love Spring but this one extreme to the next is too much. Of course it’s supposed to stay cold and icky all weekend now L We are now getting sent home from work due to the weather.

:::
I have misplaced my Ipod. I hesitate to say “lost” cause I have just thought that I put it somewhere nonsensical within the apartment and will surely come across it sooner than later. However, it’s been over a week and I have checked all the usual places I absentmindedly put things and I can’t find it. I am not crazy addicted to it, but now that I am starting to exercise I made a kick ass play list in Itunes and I want to listen while I run!

4 Comments:

  • When I lose things, I usually find them days later stuffed in the cushion of my favourite comfy chair....or a kitchen drawer...or the bathroom drawer...or my sock drawer (really, why does my camera end up there?) So I guess I really have no suggestions for you...LOL!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 16, 2007 3:20 PM  

  • hmmm....so I can post you comments as anonymous...interesting that it won't let me post comments any other way (well, it's either that or I am an internet incompetent fool...hahaha!!!
    :)
    Melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 16, 2007 3:21 PM  

  • My missus is always misplacing things and then I have to help her go look for them. I'm pretty good at locating stuff. She calls me "The Finder"...yepper that's one if my jobs. Sorry about the crappy weather but Spring is on the way !

    By Blogger Dave Scott, At March 17, 2007 11:58 PM  

  • test

    By Blogger Stargazer, At March 18, 2007 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home