We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Monday, April 30, 2007

Finally

:::
It's 4pm. I get to go home in an hour. Amen. Not sure why but I have felt like day of the living dead all day. Just feel a bit detached from everything around me. CANNOT wait to go home for the night. My boss announced to my department today in a meeting that I am leaving. Starting to feel a lot more real and it's really scary. This was my first job out of university and while I am excited for the changes to come sometimes the familiar no matter how mundane is still safe. Heading home at 5 to hit the treadmill and then we are going to a Jameson's sponsored 'Bartender's Ball' tonight. Will hopefully have pics tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, thanks for stopping by chez moi! Always nice to get a visitor, especially someone cool enough to read Zoot ;-) Stuff over here looks cool - but I still need to have a bit of a look around! Long road trip today and I'm a tad tired at the moment, so probably later ;-) (And oh wow, I just never shutup.)

    By Blogger Heather, At May 01, 2007 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home