We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Today

I recently self diagnosed myself with Adult ADD, so I tried a friends Ritalin today and I really feel like it helped. Could totally be psychosomatic that I feel like it's working...but who knows? I am actually going to see a real doctor about this on Monday. Even prior to losing my Dad I have had a hard time concentrating and I can't follow through on one task. I start cleaning my room, which leads to me throwing out the garbage that was up there, which leads me to get a new garbage bag from the kitchen so I start doing dishes...and so on and so on until I have about 10 unfinished cleaning projects around the house. Makes me nuts and makes the hub wonder what I am doing! The long and short of this is that today was very productive at work...(said as I am typing a blog at work...dur) I am hoping that I can keep up this positive energy for when I get home tonight so I can attempt to tackle my side of the bedroom...I really want to use all this energy I have for something good (like cleaning and being organized) rather than for moping and feeling like crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home