We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Time Management

:::
Yeesh! Not working in front of a computer all day drastically reduces the time where in I feel I can blog. I am actually stealing one minute in between laundry and getting on the treadmill to let people know I am still alive. Getting all my crap together while suffering from amazingly awful allergies has been more time consuming than I thought--when I have a few more minutes (likely next week when I am living in the boonies and too allergic to go outside) I will write about my long weekend in NYC--just stopping by today to report that upon our return Aquaman had gone belly up. Farewell little fish, you weren't a part of our lives for long but we loved watching you swim.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Poor little fishy.....those sniffles aren't really allergies are they...they are all for Aquaman.

    Give me a dingle when you are settled in up here!! Enjoy the next few days in Philly :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 29, 2007 1:18 PM  

  • Glad to know you are doing well. Sad for fishy. They really are the easiest of pets, until the filter stops working anyway. :P Looking forward to hearing about your NYC trip, that's a place I've always wanted to go. Being from the west coast I haven't had an opportunity yet but maybe one of these days. Hope your trip to the boonies goes well.

    By Blogger Rebecca, At May 29, 2007 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home