We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Morning Madness

:::
For the past few weeks I seem to have a really bad “get the heck out of bed” thing going on in the mornings. My alarm goes off and in my sleeplike state I manage to convince myself to set the alarm for significantly later and reassure my brain that I can get ready and leave the house in 10 minutes…As I am rushing around the house trying to avoid yelling naughty words I realize that no…I can not get ready to leave in 10 minutes, and I need to remember that for the following morning. But I don’t and the crazy morning dance starts again with the first notes of my alarm the following day.

:::
On an unrelated note—I am wearing blue suede shoes/heels today…and to paraphrase Elvis, I stepped on my own blue suede shoes and now they are scuffed. boo.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • 10 minutes to leave the house AND look good ? No way. I need 10 minutes to open my eyes and find a cup of coffee. Luckily the missus comes in the bedroom and kisses me goodbye as she leaves for work. Then I just kinda lay there and cuss the fact that I have not hit the lottery yet. It's a bit easier now that the sun is fully up by 7:00 am. Plus where I work (HP) being late is the #1 reason folks get canned, so being late is NOT AN OPTION. That gets me moving..

    By Blogger Dave Scott, At March 28, 2007 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home