We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Can't stop...

:::
...playing with bookcrossing. I LOVE it. I have emailed almost every single person I know hoping to get them as excited as i am. I don't know why but it just appeals to me SO much. I am so annoyed that I gave away all my other books in January :'( I would have about 70 more to list. I am looking forward to hitting up the library's cheap sale table at some point so I can release some more. This is just what I needed, to get excited about reading again--oh books I have missed you so!

1 Comments:

  • addictive isn't it? You'll end up reading about 50% more now that you're onboard this runaway train called BookCrossing. Love that pic on your profile btw...Scott

    By Blogger Unknown, At May 10, 2007 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home