We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hurray for Hump day

:::
Today is my free lunch day. Hurray for winning things. And hurray for my willpower—I love Mexican food, but instead of ordering some of the naughty cheese smothered things I love, I got a chicken and avocado salad instead. I am sure it won’t be quite as satisfying as the Flautas or what-have-you, but I am sure my waist line will thank me later (as well as my stomach tonight when I get on the treadmill) Last night was to be our second night of awesome healthy cooking at home, but we ended up going out to Marathon instead...oops. I did however order a salad which was delicious and surprisingly filling so I feel good about that. I think my main problem is that I like all the goodies in my salad (nuts, cheeses, other non healthy salad accouterments)
:::
Urgh. I started writing this this morning when I was all full of promise with my freebie. Unfortunately my salad is rebelling against my insides and I feel like complete crap now. :'( But it was still free so let's try to be positive here. Wonder who is going home on Idol tonight? It's funny cause I look at all other reality shows with such disdain, but I love me some American Idol!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home