We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Big girl panties



:::
Much to my delight, when D and I went to check the mail yesterday there was a card addressed to me! After reading it I had to bring it into work today and scan it. It really is a fun kick in the butt to the way I have been feeling lately. I am clearly really negative lately and I just need this pink haired lady to tell me what's up. I am not to clear on which of my undies are considered my big girl ones, but I think I just need to suck it up and decide what I am doing and go for it.

1 Comments:

  • I love that phrase...I feel I should work it into my own everyday grind.

    Pantie up! Chin up! Everything up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 11, 2007 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home