We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Lazy Sunday

:::
Sunday was the least productive day I have had in months and you know what? I LOVED IT. D's back wasn't feeling all that great and the only position he seemed to be comfy in was lying on his back in bed, so we dug out all the old VHS movies we have at the apartment (we only have a VCR upstairs). We enjoyed such gems as "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", "The Mummy Returns" and "The Scorpion King", which by strange coincidence was on USA network when we finished watching the Mummy. Usually I have been getting really riled up lately about wanting to be motivated and get stuff done on the weekends; a residual effect from having my Mum here helping me organize...but this Sunday it was just so nice to eat snacks in bed and watch movies and not feel like it was the end of the world if I accomplished nothing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I have to admit, I'm just pretty lazy in general, but I love spending quite Sundays, not doing much, watching favourite movies, drinking tea and eating toast all day....sounds like a nice day :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 03, 2007 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home