We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Monday, April 09, 2007

Lazy Sunday

:::
Yesterday D and I celebrated Easter in a very traditional and special way. We snuggled on the couch watching nearly the entire first season of Arrested Development and ate pizza! I was going to try to go to church, and D had offered to go with me, but I just couldn’t get it together to go. That really is the epitome of laziness as I couldn’t get it together to dress nicely and walk the three blocks to the closest church…ha ha ha.
It was just really really nice to get to spend the day together doing nothing but catching up on naps and snuggles and random TV shows. I love renting shows on DVD cause then you can just watch as the series unfolds and not just wait to go week to week. Again, lazy.
:::
Tonight we are finishing off our taxes and doing dinner with D's mom. We are going to one of my fave beer joints/restaurants, but it is almost always jam packed so I am hoping for the best that we can just get a seat as I am dying for their sour octopus (sounds gross but is delightful) I am also doing a phone training session with SWO’s mom tonight. She is getting certified to be a life coach and she needs to do her thing on one more person before she can do the test. HURRAY I am getting life coached tonight. wooooo

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • heheheh....you are too cute!!!

    I hope your sessions goes good tonigt with my mom, and that it helps you out with something :)

    We're always here for you.

    Love ya!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 09, 2007 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home